Ayuda GXML?

prmlistas
23 de Noviembre del 2005
Buenas tardes,

Alguien me podria decir a que tipo de archivo pertenece el siguiente texto? Es urgente! Mil gracias!

</GX>

<GX ID=Beetle>
<BR>
Thank you for choosing <GX TYPE=cell ID=common.Title></GX> for your travel arrangements<BR> <BR>

<GX TYPE=tile ID=resInfo>
Reservation Information<BR>
Reservation Number: <GX TYPE=cell ID=resInfo.recLoc></GX><BR>
</GX>
<BR>

<GX TYPE=tile ID=buyer>
Billing Address<BR>
Buyer: <GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.name></GX><BR>
<GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.isResPhone> Residence Phone: <GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.rPhone></GX><BR></GX>
<GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.isBizPhone> Business Phone: <GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.bPhone></GX><BR></GX>
<GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.isFaxPhone> Fax Phone: <GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.fPhone></GX><BR></GX>
Address: <GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.addrOne></GX><BR>
<GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.isAddr2> <GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.addrTwo></GX><BR></GX>
City: <GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.city></GX><BR>
<GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.isState> State/Province: <GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.state></GX><BR></GX>
<GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.isPostal> Postal/Zip Code: <GX TYPE=cell ID=buyer.postal></GX><BR></GX>
</GX><GX VISIBLE=false> <!-- end of buyer tile --> </GX>

Juanjo
23 de Noviembre del 2005
Tiene toda la pinta de ser un tipo adaptado de XML.

Arianna
23 de Noviembre del 2005
Hi,
I believe you applied for the same job position I did and therefore the company sent to you a test kit which includes this type of text. I'm serching myself on the Internet informations about the above text and the text of the other two samples. Have you find out what sort of software language are they? I suspect that the GX Type text could be a sort of web page editor to make database online.. but it's only a guess..
well, let's keep in touch. By the way, I applied for the italian translator position.. so, no worries.. :)))

Cheers
Arianna

ana
23 de Noviembre del 2005
Creo que estoy con el mismo texto y me gustaría saber si diste con ls solución...

Gracias